Updated on January 15, 2023
Welcome to the Azyri website, app, related sites and digital and online services ("Azyri," the "Site," or "Sites"), an online e-commerce, information, and communications service provided by Azyri and all affiliates ("Azyri" or the "Company" or "We" or "Us").
Personal Information We Collect or Maintain May Include
Information you provide to us: We receive and store some information that you enter on our Sites or that you provide to us through the Sites in any other way.
The information we collect or that you provide on or through our Sites or by using our services includes:
- Data that may personally identify you, including your name, address, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, mobile telephone numbers, age, date of birth, IP address, credit or debit card number (for payment purposes only), national origin, profesion, country, race, citizenship, (collectively, "Personal Data");
- The information we collect includes data that you submit through forms on our Sites. This encompasses information provided when you register for our Sites, purchase products, or use our services. In addition, we may request information from you when you report issues with our Sites. Certain forms may require sensitive information, such as health-related details, which are essential for us to provide the services you need;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "Posted") on public areas of the Sites or transmitted to other users of the Sites or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are shared with others and transmitted at your own risk. We do restrict access to certain pages, but it's important to understand that no security measures are completely foolproof. It's also important to note that we have no control over other users of our Sites with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized individuals.
- Usage Details. We collect information about your visits to our Sites, including location, traffic data, referring/exit pages, logs, date and time of your use, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data, as well as the resources you access and use on our Sites.
- Device Information. Information about your computer, mobile device, and Internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, browser type, and App version information.
- Location Data. We gather information about your location using geolocation technology. Azyri applications and services typically do not utilize geolocation, except for the Azyri app which may collect and utilize this data. It's important to note that you can disable this feature on your mobile device by revoking permission for the Azyri app to use location services at any time.
We may automatically collect information that could include Personal Data, or we may combine it with other information we collect or receive from third parties. This information enables us to enhance and personalize our Sites, and to improve our services by enabling us to:
- estimate the size of our audience and the ways in which they use our services;
- customize our Sites according to your individual interests storing information about your preferences; and
- improve our product and services offering;
- recognize and/or authenticate you when you access to our Sites.
The technologies we use may include:
- Track Signals. Certain web browsers enable you to send a signal to websites and online services, indicating that you do not want your online activity to be tracked. Currently, we do not acknowledge such signals. Nevertheless, we do not track your online activity across third-party websites or other online services for any reason, including advertising.
- Pixels and/or Web Beacons. Our web pages or emails may include small electronic files, also known as web beacons (or clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs), that enable us to track users who have visited those pages or opened an email. We may use these web beacons to gather data for related site statistics, such as measuring the popularity of specific content or verifying system and server integrity.
Communications: emails, newsletter, and related services
Our Sites present you with the option to receive communications from us or third parties. For instance, you can subscribe to an Azyri email newsletter for free. If you would like to stop receiving marketing emails from us, you may use the unsubscribe mechanism or link in our marketing emails, and you may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
If you use the email links on our Site to send us email communications, they may be shared with a customer service representative, employee, medical expert, or agent who can best address your inquiry. We make every effort to respond promptly once we receive your communications. Once we have responded, we discard or archive your communication, depending on the nature of the inquiry. Please note that email communications sent to us through the email links on our Site are not automatically encrypted, and it is possible that unencrypted email communications with us may be accessed or viewed by another internet user while in transit to us.
From time to time, we conduct surveys on our site to better understand the needs of our visitors and to improve our site. The information collected from these surveys is used in an aggregated and de-identified form. We may share this information with third parties with whom we have a business relationship. Typically, we do not request information in surveys that would personally identify you, but if we do, you may choose not to provide it. If survey respondents provide personal information such as an email address, it is only shared with those who need it to respond to the inquiry or request, or with third-party service providers who manage the data for our site. These service providers have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of all survey data.
Use of collected information
In addition to the uses described above, the information we collect might be used for:
- Improve user experience and site performance;
- Operating, evaluating, and improving our business;
- Providing healthcare services;
- New product updates and deliveries;
- We may use your interactions with our websites and newsletters to infer your interests and to provide marketing and advertising products and services tailored to you. This may include tailoring advertisements, newsletters, and offers to you on our websites and on other websites based on your interactions with us both in our stores and online;
- Perform research and analysis;
- Sending you email newsletters;
- Sending updates or notification about your account, events, and surveys; and
- Maintain and manage your accounts with us.
We may combine this information with any other information we collect about you
Data retention details
We will keep your information for as long as necessary to provide you with our services, fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to have your data deleted, you can contact us using the information provided below. However, in certain circumstances, we may not be able to fulfill your request due to legal requirements and regulations that apply to us. For instance, state and federal laws may require us to keep certain information that identifies you, such as your medical records. We may also have legal and professional obligations to maintain medical and other information to provide care and treatment, as well as to comply with legal and professional obligations.
Disclosure of your collected information
We may share the information we gather about you with third-party organizations that assist us in operating the Site and offering the products and services available through it. These may include affiliates, contractors, and service providers. When we share your Personal Data with third parties, including any Protected Health Information, we ensure that they comply with our Privacy Practices and any authorization you have given us. Our partners may provide various services, such as IT support, infrastructure, payment processing, advertising, and marketing. If we use your Personal Data for advertising and marketing purposes, we may share it with our advertising and marketing partners. We take appropriate measures to ensure that all third parties we work with agree to protect your data.
We may share aggregate statistics about our website visitors, traffic patterns, and related site information with third parties. These statistics reflect the usage patterns of our website over a certain period, but they do not include personally identifiable information unless you have authorized us to share it.
We may also disclose your collected Personal Data:
- In the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, we may transfer Personal Data we hold about our Site users to a buyer or other successor as one of the assets being transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent;
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to affiliates to market their products or services to you if you have purchased one of our products and if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Azyri, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Options about how we use and disclose your collected information
Additionally, we aim to offer you options regarding the Personal Data you share with us. We have established or made available tools that empower you to manage your Personal Data:
- Cookie Settings/Advertising. You have the option to configure your browser or operating system to reject all or some cookies or receive notifications when cookies are being sent. However, if you decide to disable or reject cookies, some parts of our Sites may become inaccessible or malfunction.
- Promotional Offers from Azyri. You have the option to opt-out of receiving promotional emails or marketing communications from us at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of the email or communication, or by submitting a request to our contact. This will prevent us from using your email address to promote our products and services If can do so submitting a request to our firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to Azyri as a result of a product purchase or your use of our services. If you wish to opt-out of such sharing, please email us at email@example.com.
- Disclosure of Your Information to Affiliates. If you buy our products, you agree to allow us to share your Personal Data with our affiliates for their promotional activities. If you want to stop receiving such promotional messages from our affiliates, you can click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any marketing communication or email you receive from them. If you wish to opt-out of such sharing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights regarding your information and accessing and correcting your information
You can use the contact information provided below to request access to and correction of non-patient information we have about you. If you want to review or modify your Personal Data, you can log into our website and navigate to the Account Preferences or Settings sections. Please notify us of any inaccuracies or changes to your Personal Data using the Contact Information below, and we will make every effort to ensure that your information is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. You may also delete your account, which will result in the removal of your personal information. However, please note that we may be unable to delete your personal information if doing so would violate any laws, legal requirements, or our obligations. Additionally, if deleting your information would cause it to be incorrect, we may not be able to fulfill your request.
We take the confidentiality of personal information seriously, whether you are accessing the Azyri Site or visiting one of our physical locations. To safeguard your personal information, we implement reasonable security measures and restrict access to it as appropriate. To protect your online transactions with us, we use various information security measures. For example, the Azyri Site employs encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information when it is being transmitted. We utilize SSL to protect personal information you submit through our website, including ordering information such as your name, address, and credit card number. However, please note that Azyri cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. We have implemented reasonable measures to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of any personally identifiable information you provide. It's important to understand that electronic transmissions over the internet are not always secure from interception, and as a result, we cannot provide an absolute guarantee of the security or confidentiality of such transmissions.
Users in the European Economic Area (EEA), the United Kingdom, and Switzerland
If you are a resident of the EEA, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, the following information applies with respect to personal data collected through your use of our Site.
Purposes and legal basis for processing: To clarify, we use different methods to process personal data depending on how you use our services. The following legal bases apply to our processing of personal data: (1) with your consent; (2) when necessary to provide the services; (3) to comply with our legal obligations; and (4) when necessary for our legitimate interests in providing the services, as long as those interests do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms with respect to data privacy.
Data transfers: The personal data we collect may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or other countries where we or our affiliates or processors have facilities. We will take steps to ensure that transfers of personal data to countries or international organizations outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), the United Kingdom, or Switzerland are subject to appropriate safeguards.
Your rights: You have the right to exercise the rights granted to you under Chapter III of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the United Kingdom General Data Protection Regulations and Data Protection Act 2018, or Section 2 of the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection in relation to the processing of your personal data, which includes the right to access, rectify, and request erasure of personal data. To protect the security of your personal information, we may request additional personal information from you to confirm your identity before providing you with access to your personal data. To exercise these rights, please contact Azyri's Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Complaints and/or concerns: You are welcome to raise any complaints or concerns to Azyri by contacting Azyri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protecting children's privacy
Our Sites are not intended for users under 18 years of age. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS OUR Sites AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children online. Our Sites are not intended for individuals under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from such individuals. If you are under 18, please do not use our Sites or provide any personal information to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from an individual under the age of 18 without verified parental consent, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe we may have collected information from a user under 18, please contact us using the information provided below.
If you are a parent or legal guardian and become aware that your child who is under 18 years of age, or the minimum age required by applicable law, has created an Azyri account, please contact us at the information provided under "Contact Us" below and request that we remove your child's personal information from our systems.
External links to other websites
If you are a California resident who has provided Personal Data to obtain products or services for personal, family, or household use, you may have certain rights under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as California's "Shine the Light" law. You have the right to request information about our disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, including the categories of Personal Data and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared your Personal Data during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one such request per calendar year. To exercise this right, please contact us using the information provided below.
If you have a question or concern regarding your this policy, please contact Azyri's using the contact information below:
- Azyri Privacy Officer
- Miami, FL 33135